Kidney disease is a non-communicable. It is a silent killer. People know about their kidney health only when it reaches the chronic stage and fail to function properly. It has affected 850 million people worldwide and continues to influence more numbers of people. The world statistics of kidney disorder states, one in ten adults are suffering from a chronic kidney disorder, and the figure of India would not be much different. The true stats of end-stage kidney disease (ESKI) in India is not clear because of a few dedicated centres for Kidney patient care and absence of registry. Therefore, raising awareness among people about Kidney disease, and how to keep Kidney healthy on World Kidney Day is a must. Here are a few facts on Kidney Disorder
Who Are Vulnerable To Kidney Diseases?
- People who are suffering from diabetes or have a family history
- High Blood Pressure patient and people having a family history
- Those who are suffering from heart diseases or have a family history
- Overweight people having a family history of kidney disease
- People suffering from kidney stone
- People suffering from urinary tract infection
- People suffering from the autoimmune disorder
- Prolong use of pain killers and antibiotics
8 Trouble Signs That Indicate Kidney Disorder
Kidney disorder has become common, and why people are not able to control this critical health issue before time, because, this disorder gives no early symptoms. The symptoms appear when kidney disease reaches to advanced level. However, careful monitoring of health can gauge disorder at an early stage. The eight important trouble signs are
- Weakness and fatigue
- Foamy or painful urination
- Blood in urine or dark or pink urine
- Increased water intake because of thirst
- Increased frequency of urination, especially in the night
- Puffy eyes
- Swelling in ankles, abdomen, face, hands and feet.
- Pay attention to these eight symptoms if you are falling in the above-mentioned categories.
6 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Kidney Healthy
The Kidney is a vital organ of the body, infection in the kidney is rare, most of the kidney disorder happens because of poor lifestyle. So, if you will follow a good lifestyle, you can keep your kidney healthy and fully functional for the whole life. Here are 6 six habits you must bring in practice.
- Keep your blood pressure in control, follow a balanced diet to do the same
- Keep your blood sugar level in control, again follow a balanced diet
- Reduce the intake of salt
- Avoid painkillers as much as you can. Take only after doctors prescription. Avoid Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID)
- Avoid excess protein consumption, take protein in adequate amount.
- Take flu shot annually
Things you should do if you are suffering from any health issue that make you vulnerable to kidney disease.
- Get your blood sugar level check every month
- Monitor blood pressure
- Keep your weight in control
9 Things Everyone Should Do To Keep Kidney Healthy
- Exercise regularly (at least half an hour in a day)
- Keep your weight in control, monitor fat accumulation near the waistline
- Check cholesterol level
- Check the medical history of the family
- Drink adequate amount of water
- Moderate alcohol consumption
- Don’t smoke
- Follow a good diet habit/balanced diet
- Get annual body checkup
33% percent of adults in America are vulnerable to kidney disease. The statistics of India are no lagging behind. So, follow the shared tips to keep your kidney healthy and your life at the lowest risk.
Takes Good Care Of Kidney With Neurotherapy And Ayurveda
One of the main causes of kidney disease is the use of painkiller for a long time and poor lifestyle. With a little precaution on both, you can protect your kidney from any type of damage or disorder. Instead of taking pain killers to control pain, switch to neurotherapy. It is a permanent treatment for all types of pain, even arthritis. With neurotherpy you can not only ensure good health of your kidney but also cure any existing disease in the organ. For other illness, opt Ayurveda, this is one of the safest and natural treatment method. Neurotherapy at one end treat the cause of disease by stimulating nerves, glands, hormone secretion, Ayurvedic medicines (prepared from herbs) on the other hand, work both on symptoms and root cause to treat disease leaving no side effects on the kidney or any other vital organs of the body. Yoga, also play an important role in keeping the kidney healthy, learn yoga asanas that are good for kidney health and induce it in your daily exercise.
Find The Best Neurotherapiest In Faridabad
If you want more information on how neurotherapy works, what are its benefits and how it can keep your kidney and other important organs healthy and safe, consult the best neurotherapist near you. In Faridabad, you can visit Dr. Kumar’s Life Style Centre and take a consultation with the best neurotherapist in Faridabad here.Tags: how to prevent kidney failure, Kidney, kidney disease diet, kidney disease stages, kidney disease treatment, Kidney Diseases, Kidney Healthy, stage 4 kidney disease