It is a species of asparagus plant that has been used for many centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Shatavari is considered both a general tonic and a female reproductive tonic. In Ayurveda, this amazing herb is known as the “Queen of herbs”, because it promotes love and devotion. Shatavari is the main Ayurvedic rejuvenative tonic for females.
Shatavari is said to sharpen memory, boost the immune system, and protect against cancer. It is also a well-known Ayurvedic rasayana which prevents ageing, increases longevity, improves mental function, vigor and adds vitality.It is also used in nervous disorders, dyspepsia, tumours, inflammation, neuropathy, hepatopathy, hyper dipsia, cough, bronchitis, hyper acidity, certain infectious diseases, som rogam, chronic fever and internal heat
BENEFITS OF SHATAVARI EXTRACT CAPSULE:
- Effect on uterus – highly effective in problems related to the female reproductive system.
- Cardiovascular effects-treats hypertension. 3. Protects liver from cancer, stress and anxiety.
- Aversatile female tonic. 5. Antibacterial activity.
- Gastrointestinal effects – used in dyspepsia. It promotes gastric emptying.
- Galactogogue effect increases milk secretion during lactation.
- Anti ulcer activity-heals duodenal & gastric ulcers.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice a day with water/milk or as suggested by the health care provider.
The effective therapeutic dosage of SHATAVARI may vary from person to person depending upon the age, body strength, effects on appetite, severity, and condition of the patient
Ayurveda belives that SHATAVARI is completely safe in pregnancy ,after delivery stage and lactation
There is no side effect when taken with proper advice.