Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is a herb used in Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India. Its root has a horsey smell (in Sanskrit, ashva means “horse” and gandha means “smell”) and is said to confer the strength and virility of a horse. Various parts of the plant are used, but the most common part in supplements is the extract of its roots
A number of studies suggest that it has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) effects; studies are mostly supportive of a notable effect of Ashwagandha for this purpose, and it seems to reduce cortisol levels. Ashwagandha is able to reduce insomnia, fatigue, and the symptoms of depression
BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA EXTRACT CAPSULE:
- It is a rejuvenator & an immunity booster
- Can reduce cortisol levels.
- Helps in reducing stress, anxiety & symptoms of depression
- Boosts testosterone level and increases fertility in men. 5. Treats general debility & increases muscle mass and strength
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It has anti-cancerous properties.
Adults: 1 or 2 capsules, twice a day, along with mil 23/52 or suggested by the health care provider. The effective therapeutic dosage of ASHWAGANDHA may vary from
person to person depending upon the age, body strength, effects on appetite, severity, and condition of the patient.
There is no side effect when taken with proper advice.