Aloe vera has a range of therapeutic properties. It is used as an ointment for the skin, gums and as a juice for digestive problems. It has healing as well as detoxifying properties. People who cannot use bottled aloe vera juice, they can take it as a capsule directly which is convenient and easy to intake. The pharmaceutical, and food industries use Aloe Vera extract extensively
The juice & extract contains most of the beneficial bioactive compounds in the plant, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. Oral use of aloe vera is promoted for weight loss, diabetes, hepatitis, and inflammatory bowel disease. The key compound responsible for this effect is called aloin, or barbaloin, which has well-established laxative effects. Taking oral aloe vera juice or extract as capsule increases collagen production and improves skin elasticity over a time.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA EXTRACT CAPSULES:
- It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties
- It improves skin tone and prevents wrinkles
- It boosts Immunity
- It balances hormonal problems.
- It reduces constipation.
- It is beneficial in liver disorders like hepatomegaly and splenomegaly
- It corrects the digestive process effectively.
- It has haematinic properties so it is useful in anaemia.
- It is very effective in curing female diseases.
- It is very effective in breast inflammation, conjunctivitis, skin diseases,piles and wounds
- It flushes out toxins from the body.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules twice a day with normal water or as suggested by the health care provider.
The effective therapeutic dosage of ALOE VERA EXTRACT CAPSULES may vary from person to person depending upon the age, body strength, effects on appetite, severity, and condition of the patient.
There is no side effect when taken with proper advice.