Colon Hydrotherapy in Faridabad
Colon hydro therapy is also known as the large bowel or large intestine. It is an organ that is the last part of the digestive system (also called the gastrointestinal tract) in the human body. The digestive system is the group of organs that allow us to eat and to use the food we eat to fuel our bodies. Water is absorbed here and the remaining solid waste material is stored as feces before excretion.
HOW DOES THE COLON WORKS?
The colon plays a very crucial role in how our bodies use the food we eat. Here is how food travels through the body.
1. journey of Food begins in the mouth where it is chewed in smaller pieces. The salivary glands release juices to help, and the tongue and saliva turn the food into even smaller pieces that will fit into the esophagus.
2. The esophagus is a 10-inch-long tube made up of muscles that connect and help to move food into the stomach
3. In the stomach, gastric juices and digestive enzymes — break down the food. powerful muscles in the stomach churn the partially digested food until it’s a creamy liquid. This material moves into the small intestine (or small bowel).
4. In the small intestine, the food particles get even smaller. More juices from the pancreas, liver, and gallbladder mix together here, this is where all the important vitamins and nutrients in food move through the tissues present. The tissues takes the nutrients to other organs in the body to help repair and regenerate cells and tissue.
5. What is left over, which is mostly liquid, then moves into the colon (large intestine or large bowel). The water is absorbed in the colon. Bacteria in the colon break down the remaining material and moves the leftover waste into the rectum.
6. The rectum is like a storage-holder for this waste. Muscles in the rectum move the waste, called stool, out of the body through the anus.
Healthy eating habits are good for your overall health, but having a low-calorie, high-fiber diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables is important to a healthy colon. A healthy colon will rid your body of the waste and leftovers it no longer needs. Your stool is filled with bacteria and toxins, so it is important to pass this out of your body. If your colon isn’t working the right way, you will experience problems such as bloating, gas, constipation, IBM and pain.
Colon hydro therapy – A human with a clean and healthy colon would rarely be prone to diseases. Due to unhealthy lifestyle and irregular bowel movements, our colon is infected and burdened with fecal matter. It leads to complications and ill health. Colon therapy will clean your colon via irrigation. During a colon cleanse, large amounts of water — sometimes up to 16 gallons (about 60 liters) — and possibly other substances, such as herbs or coffee, are flushed through the colon. This is done using a tube that’s inserted into the rectum. We believe that toxins from your gastrointestinal tract can cause a variety of health problems, such as arthritis and high blood pressure. we believe that colon cleansing improves health by removing toxins, boosting your energy and enhancing your immune system and make you more healthy and alive. If you feel colon hydrotherapy is inaccessible and is for the privileged, Dr Kumar’s Lifestyle centre brings to you it at your convenience. It is a naturopathycentre based in Faridabad.
Effective in –
- poor digestion
- low energy and concentration
- vitamins and nutrient deficiencies
- weight loss or unbalanced weight
- prevention of colon cancer
- treatment of colon ulcers
- infertility and low libido
- maintaining ph balance in the bloodstream
- lack of vitality
- insomnia and stress
- anxiety and depression
- bad circulation
- skin problems
- respiratory issues and liver disorders
- food intolerances
- arthritis and stiff joints
- removes toxins, bad bacteria, and harmful organisms
- backache and headache
- gastric problems
- irritable bowel syndrome