Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is a well-recognized and widely distributed traditional plant that is used successfully in Indian Ayurveda medicine. Guduchi has shown many promising biological activities, such as antioxidative, antimicrobial, anti-hyperglycemic, anti-inflammatory, osteoprotective, hepatoprotective, anti-diarrheal, and anti-stress effects. Guduchi is a rich source of protein and micronutrients, such as iron, zinc, copper, calcium, phosphorus, and manganese. It also contains many secondary plant metabolites and phytonutrients such as terpenes, alkaloids, flavonoids, steroids, and glycosides.
BENEFITS OF GUDUCHI EXTRACT CAPSULE:
- Boosts immunity.
- Boosts liver function, treats anaemia & jaundice.
- Improves digestion.
- Reduces stress, anxiety and acidity. Also useful in febrile condition.
- Health rejuvenator and has anti-ageing properties.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties, useful in gout and arthritis.
- Effective in urinary disorders.
- Effective against respiratory infection.
- Useful in piles, skin diseases, fever, worms and vomiting
Adults: 1-2 capsule twice a day with water/milk or as suggested by the health care provider.
The effective therapeutic dosage of GUDUCHI may vary from person to person depending upon the age, body strength, effects on appetite, severity. and condition of the patient.
There is no side effect when taken with proper advice.