Office Hours : 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Our Corporate Feature
The hectic lifestyle and the fast-pace of 21st century has led to stress and breeding of health related issues. Health issues have become quite common in contemporary times. With our fast paced lives, offering limited scope to take care of our health, we at Dr. Kumar Lifestyle centre bring the concept of- Health at your convenience.
Due to technology, environment, and delivery based working model, stress has become the part of professional’s life.
There are majorly three levels of stress:
1. Performance linked stress: To perform any activity of life someone should have basic level of stress, this keep us activated to accomplish a particular task.
2. Anxiety: Over stressed due to inability to handle situations, over workload, poor health, sometimes basic stress crosses its upper limit and enters into the red zone where performance starts coming down and from here only a negative cycle starts.
3. Depression: If anxiety doesn’t get managed or treated on time, it takes over your emotions, health and functionality of the brain. A person becomes hopeless, unable to take any decision and entre into depression stage.
Due to unmanaged stress level an individual gets in trap and faces challenges like:
- Not able to manage his routine
- Not able to manage his relations
- Not able to manage his performance
- Not able to manage his thoughts
- Not able to manage his health
- And finally not able to manage his life